Tuesday, February 22, 2005

BLACK(MAGIC)

The term "blackmagic" is largely familiar here in indonesia, simply becos lotta ppl use to mesemerize ppl.but, this blog is purely away frm it.Not to the exact meaning of blackmagic.. but its only black(magic).
Y'day i saw the movie "black".I had seen lotsa Amitabh's movies earlier.Certainly, This one stands out to be on top of all those movies.This Sanjay Leela Bhansali's new flick is a tremendously carved out one.As for me, the very purpose of the movie had been served well.When he tells , "There is nothing in this world is impossible and i wud never teach the word 'Impossible' to my student Michelle McNely", there was a stong message for those who think they lost their life's meaning and to go ahead with a high-amount of confidence.
Both Amitabh's & Rani Mukherjee's Characters were nicely drawn up.And the Young Girl who has done a remarkable job as young Michelle needs a special mention.Casting is also a strong point in the movie.
I dont often seem to deliver tears about watching any of the really touching movies.. But, this one did seem to disturb my thoughts, my feelings.I can understand very well about how wud it feel to be blind, deaf or dumb.....or having a handicap.My Niece is having a similar problem.She had a polio-attacked leg and to all our surprise, her confidence really sailed her into a greater height in her life.She participated in a Drawing competition and represented Our Country in a Competition in Prague.The best part was she was adjudged Best in that.She brought back Glory to India,Her home,Her relatives and mostly importantly HERSELF.
While i was watching the movie, i realised my eyes were flooded with tears... and i felt like "these kinda movies are simply admirable & commendable" and "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".

3 Comments:

Blogger Saki said...

Real good movie...:)

Even the word Impossible conveys I'm POSSIBLE :)

Nice read Avi

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that is the reas stuff........

i was also carried away by the movie.

from my childhood when i have learnt abt hellen keller in english subject........ i always had her in my mind........

karty

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home