Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Chatter-Drum... Becoming like one !!!

These days without Chats,without mails,without blogs,with or without work my days dont passby that easily..I wonder how i can survive in without this Internet & mails & chats.I was certainly having fun in india jus with watever time i had in the cafes... But, here, i dont often go to the internet cafes.... simply becos the speed is jus its opposite-Slow.My Office is my best place to do all those stuffs.

I am damn sure, i can never pass my days in india, without this technology --the Internet.Feeling like myself & my computer hav got lotta links within ourselves.. and it's become one of my best companions right frm my first day in Jakarta.

Whenever, i felt low, i simply wud open my notepad, scribble something and if its worth posting in my blogs, wud post.Otherwise, wud simply keep that in my C-Colon.Whenever, i felt high, my computer & its inside stuffs wud become my buddies... becos it directly helps me to co-ordinate with my friends....

Hail the Human Brain which invented such Useful Technology .....
Hail the Computer.... Hail its Help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home