Thursday, April 07, 2005

Me Atlast !!!

Its been quite a looooong time since i wrote a blog.... Only when one of my best friends woke me up, i realised, i shud write something to keep my momentum up about blogs.

Often,Boredom strikes me like hell.Being away frm the mother(land),it--refers to the boredom here--usually strikes double. I needed all my energy to keep it away frm myself.Unfortunately, the boredom Succeeds most of the times.Only when i play cricket during sundays, Or watching it live the cricket matches,Or during the time i listen to some of the mp3 songs i hav in my system or at home, i get over it.

Shall gather my everything to write something soon.As far as now, its no mean effort to re-enter to my own Blogs, i guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home