Saturday, April 16, 2005

Eh !!! Weekend.....

These days when the work has reduced to 5-days a week in most of the Software & IT-enabled companies in india, its quite boring to feel that my company in indonesia still hanging on to the 5-1/2 day a week pattern.The 5 days of work wud normally run like a Alonso-driven F1 Car,whereas the saturday ( even if its a 1/2 day structure, i am used to stay in the office until 3 or 4 in the evening ) runs like our Hardworking MTC driver-driven Bus in Chennai.

Usually Weekends are very very speedy.I am used to spending my weekends at my friend's apartments.And, sunday mornings are always fixed for Cricket matches.Here, we hav got superb facilities.I am happy that, cricket, my passion is still a passion for me.I feel pity for my friends who, once were crazy about cricket,neither cud spend time to play cricket, nor they cud watch it live when its on live in T.V. I feel elated with the fact that i cud still see a lotta cricketing skills in me.

So, its another weekend beckons me."yeah yeah.. me coming... jus dont go away that speedily...... me catching u.... "