Monday, April 18, 2005

Sweetie

I was on my way to my computer class at 2.00pm in the bus.She was smiling at me at will.She was so cute & innocent looking in her smile.It was a kinda nice feeling since noone had ever smiled me like that.For my part,though,i jus made a half-smile at her.

I was standing in the bus, as it was fully-loaded with ppl of all ages.But, she was comfortably placed in the ladies side of the bus.I wondered wat made her smile at me like that.I was praying God that she must not get down before i had to.God was always in favor of me.HE made that possible.She was in no hurry to get down, it seemed.

I was enjoying her smile at my side and was trying at the most to reciprocate her with my smiling back.Her smile was sweet and within my ownself i named her Sweetie

She was wearing a Rose-colored half-sleeved shirt, yet it never looked very exposed.She was a cute girl, no doubt.Her hair was curly and was dancing here & there with the wind that was blowing from outside thro the window of her seat.I was jus enjoying my short span with her, literally.

Then came that sad moment, God finally was getting tired to fulfill my wish.She was preparing herself to get down frm the bus, just before the stop where i was supposed to get down.

Her Mom took her in her arms and was straightening her Rose-Colored Half-sleeved Shirt.It seemed to me, that she was
watching her daugher & me.She finally was on her feet to get down and Sweetie was still in her arms.

She said to Sweetie, pointing at me ,"anna ku tata sollu"....

Sweetie waved her hands as if she was telling me "bye bye"

3 Comments:

Blogger Saki said...

cho very chweet
:-))

Naan kooda Miss.V kitta sollanum polrukkennu nenachen...

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I esp liked the twist at the end ! One of the good reads indeed ��

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home