Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Friend

He was there for me, When I had to Hav him at my side.
He Laughed at my jokes, even though, it was not that laughable.
He cried for my griefs,even though, he wasnt directly affected.

He Priased me for nothing.
He Shared his feelings in watever way possible.
He Valued my friendship more than he had ever valued anything in his life.

He Never expected anything in return for his invaluable friendship.
He was pumping me up when i was down deep in dire strits.
He watched my every move and helped me go into the right path.

He was the right person when it came to revealing my news, be it a happy news or a bad one.
He made me feel younger and yet,stronger.
He had a Share of myself in HIM.

He cared for myself more than he cared for himself.
He asked for my presence to feel the strength of friendship, which noone ever had done.
He knew Watever i felt about him was True to my heart.

He is very far away frm me now,Yet not so far frm my Heart.

He was my friend, is my friend and will be MY FRIEND FOREVER.