Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Rendezvous with my Inner-Self

Every now & then, i do get to feel that i am spking to somebody who is not visible to anyone, but to me.He is not a stranger, either.He is my own-self.With whom, i hav spent all these years,who has always stood by his own way of judgement not leaving me with too many options to choose to.But, i hav always been pretty happy that my own-self seldom lets me down.Thanks to my belief in my own-self, that i often able to deal with any kind of issues with my hands down.

When i feel down & out, my own-self conscience guides me the route to the way which probably is the perfect way.Even Before, i feel for anything ( sad or happy ) my inner-self starts feel about it and forces me how to react... Jus imagine if i dont follow my own-self, wat will happen. I will end up crying for my friend's newly born kid or wud be the happiest person to feel that another friend's dad expired...Both are extremities of Madness or let me put it as, Ignorance of One's own-Self.

When i make a Rendezvous with my own-self, Not surprisingly, i find that its smarter and way ahead with its far-seeing and abilities to adopt to different stages of life.For what, i am still trying to be like one, its already like one.Thats where it often defeats me, quite comfortably.

I sometimes feel like i am only the last person on earth to hav to speak with one's own-self.But, it warns me of such an attitude.Thats how I feel pride on my own-self.

  • When i cry it wipes of my tears explaning the tears wont erase the actual reason for my sadness.
  • When i smile it becomes happy and smiles back at me.
  • When i am jubilant about some victory, it says "Congrats, matey.Jus dont be a fool to praise urself for the past glory... life moves on, dude"
  • When i am sleeping it never sleeps.
  • When i wake up it was already there before me and gives me the Rejuvenation for the whole day
  • When i am tired... Own-self is the secret of my energy.
  • When i realise I made a mistake my own-self says," No probs.U dint do it deliberately.But, try not to do it again.."
  • When i started this blog it said "Go ahead. After all, ur writing about ur own self" ;-)

This RENDEZVOUS continues on and on and on....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganeshu... enna modesty da ambi...
Neways.. nice to realise our innerselves... after all its our only gud lil buddy who walks along till the end

:-)
Nice one..., it rolling

Vera_yaaru

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home