Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Vettayadu Vilayadu -- Kamal's New Venture:

"Hunt & Play" as it goes in English,Vettayadu Vilayadu, is the next venture from the Padmashri KamalHaasan.I've wondered a lotta times during the past, frm where this 50+ aged Actor gets all his energies & ideas.Its simply very simple.He is committed to his work & he has got lot of passion for his work.He Breathes, eats,drinks,lives Cinema.

I'm yet to see his newly released "Mumbai Express".But, one gets the impression that any movie which gets released during the time when the Superstar's movie is released, can only play a second-fiddle, no matter wat special it has in it. M.E is no different.

I hav always admired Rajni's Styles and Kamal's Acting.So, both of them are jus the same for me as far as their commitment to their profession is concerned.But, sadly many movies of Kamalhassan had not got the required & deserved response amongst the audience .Take for eg., Mahanadhi - which thus far is the best movie i hav ever seen about the children being taken and being made to prostitute, and Kamal had done excellently as the victim's dad in that movie. And, Kurudhipunal, Anbe Sivam, hey Ram and the list is endless.

I sincerely hope that this New Venture of Kamal gets the deserved Response frm the Audience and wish his new movie all the success..

3 Comments:

Blogger Vidya Rajaram said...

Hey Avi ,

Totally agree with you... Kamal is one of my favorite actors too and I feel really bad when he does not get the deserved accolades... But then ofcourse he's got all the credit due to him for everything he's done and I guess thats one of the things that gives him the so-called energy...

To drink , eat and sleep cinema is more of a passion than anything else is what I think... If we had even 50% passion towards our work of what Kamal has towards cinema , I think all of us would have gone places..... I think its something that we should draw inspiration from.....

What say ?

Cheers ,
V

11:05 AM  
Blogger Avinash said...

Hey Vids,
ur right... 100%

We can always draw Inspiration frm that man's Efforts & commitment to work..

Cheers,
me

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kamal,

Has always been the most favorite of mine. Perfect dedication,Sincerity and smartness have always been his favs.

Expecting more from Vettayadu Vilayadu.

Senorita!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home