Friday, May 06, 2005

18 Till I Die ...

I jus love that song of Bryan Adams for more than one reason...

Everyone who sees me for the first time, comes up with certain facial changes or some verbal advancement by bring themselves to ask me "are u still in ur college?" or like "Wats ur age... i bet, its below 20" ... i dont feel like telling them the lie " yep, me jus turned 19 last month".but, i wouldnt do that... rather i wud return them with a smile on my face and say," do i look that young????" or "oooops... its actually the other way around.. i finished my college in 2k1 and still feel like a college guy, though".

But, this sort of illusion got strengthened whenever my mom wished me that i shud b young & smart as always and she used to tell me that i look very young when i remove my moustache and look clean-shaved.... And, I wonder, I am the only person on earth to hav shaved the moustache on my mom's request.Yes.. I did shave off my moustache when it was jus beginning to grow... My mom had told then,"kutty, jus shave ur moustache, this isnt my son, Avinash.U sure wud look even more younger without that moustache". I dint realise exactly wat my mom had wanted me to understand.. Now, i realise the whole idea of her.I am young and with the way the ppl recognises my age... atleast, I feel i am young.... ;-)

But, My Inner-self sometimes warns me not to think too much young as everyday dawns, me getting closer to death... ooops.. if thats not the exact term to tell, i am getting older... ;-)

I am sure, most of the times, the persons who said i was young.. they were jus making Sarcastic Remarks...

1 Comments:

Blogger bharath said...

is this post a reflection of my scrap to you sometime last week...

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home