Friday, April 29, 2005

Nothing to Blog

Actually, today i dont hav anything to blog.But, still, i just want to keep up my blogging momentum going, so that i wont lose any of my energies of blogging.

Yesterday, I did not hav any idea whatsoever to go to my boss's home...remember, the colleague who came frm India day b4 yesterday ( who brought in the laddu ), he wanted to go to his home & meet my boss's family.So, we both went there and had a really nice time.

I was talking like hell yesterday..... did not leave out any topics.Had discussed from Cricket to Spirituality and from Movies to Pav Bhaji.... ooops.. yes... Pav Bhaji... I had that after quite a long time....I remember i had that in an India Club function here in jakarta months ago...But, this home-made Pav Bhaji was jus like wat my poor soul requires...;-)

My boss's wife is a kind woman but, I showed no mercy to the Pav Bhaji She served me..I made it look like i was hungry for 6 months.... And had already had 8 plates of Pav Bhaji and wanting more... but, stopped only to know that everybody else had finished with their dinner...And, I am sure, she must hav felt, after seeing how i had had the food, she should hav invited me for a proper dinner.. and its going to happen no sooner than tommorow.. We are having a Bhajan session in the same "Pav Bhaji" Home and a Delicious Dinner is at stake.Though, it may sound like i am going only for the dinner, well, as it goes without saying, its also a part of the reason....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home