Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ir-Regularity

It seems, long time since i blogged... the primary reason being, not me being busy, but my company is planning to remove all the accesses to the internet.Although, its prolonging week by week, it looks certain now that they are gonna take out the connections to ensure betterment in our company.Though, i personally feel like I work better "with internet" than "Without it".

Thatz becos, i hav been used to working with internet side-by-side.. I dunno wat am i gonna do without this.. anywyz.. these are those things which life pours on us.. WE hav to take it in its right sense.... Anywyz.. as it goes without saying, there ARE a lot of cafes nearby.. and duly waiting for my presence there.. ;-)

Jus to go eye 2 eye with the topic i mentioned... The IR-Regularity will b dealt perfectly every weekends.....